Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What students think of when bored in class

When has a student ever not been bored in a class? If you're thinking to yourself, "Oh, I'm always interested in class discussions," YOU ARE LYING. Seriously though. I do get distracted easily and I am going to tell you the top ten things I think of while daydreaming in class.
1. Do I have any texts? ...probably from my mom.
2. What am I doing after school?
3. I wish it was summer
4. What am I going to eat for lunch?
5. Looking at what everyone else is wearing
6. What's the weather like?
7. Why didn't my friend say hi to me when I walked by ?
8. I wish I was home sleeping
9. Sporting events
10. What am I doing tomorrow?

At one point I think everyone has thought of at least one of these...If you know any more i missed let me know!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Jill this so true!!! I love you and your blogs! keep it up, it gives me something to think about while i am bored in class!

    ReplyDelete