Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bullying at BHS

Severe bullying is almost non-existent at BHS. Yes, there are those kids who make rude remarks, but I wouldn't consider that bullying. The most bullying I see is from people making fun of their friends. Yes, this could effect the person's self esteem, but they should be able to tell their friends to stop. Most bullying comes from girls in my opinion. From "stealing boyfriends," to "going behind backs," girls are BRUTAL when it comes to bullying. We blame it on being too emotional, but I think that girls know when they've crossed the line, and still do it. Teachers and administration are not the only ones to blame in not stopping bullying. Students are also at fault. Truthfully, if I saw someone being bullied, I don't know what I'd do. Yes, just to make myself feel better, I would say I'd stop it...but would i really? I think students need to start helping eachother and the bullying may be put to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment