Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

My Best Friend Raghav

My friend Raghav has been bothering me to blog about him. He has asked me about a million times to mention his name in his blog, but I haven't and he has been getting really aggravated. So today, I am blogging about Raghav Tanna. He is a senior and quite the nuisance. My nickname for him is Rig Ragz. He hates it, but it has become suprisingly popular- our english teacher even calls him that! He plays tennis, but he's not that good. He told me if i blog about him he'll go to my field hockey game. Well today is the day Raghav will attend his first game. Even though he has no idea how to understand the game, we had a deal and he is GOING! Alrighty, well it's been real, but I have to go. Hopefully you know a little more about my best friend!
Thanks,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment