Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Highschool Forecast

At BHS we have crazy temperature jumps not only outside, but INSIDE our school. Take a trip to the history hall and you'll feel like your in florida, but head south to the science rooms and you'll need to grab a sweatshirt and mittens out of your locker. The temperature situation has been like this for a while. My brother graduated 5 years ago and I remember in the senior retro, they were making fun of the crazy temperatures in the school. We have a pretty old school; the pipes are old and some are even broken, but how does the weather change from hallway to hallway? I have to wear layers to school to figure out what it's going to be like. One minute i'm in astronomy wearing my winter hat, and the next minute i'm in history sweating. The array of temperatures makes it difficult to dress in the morning. I know last year that I had to run from gym to history and I would be sweating the rest of the day because the walk alone made me hot, but then I had to sit in a hot class for the next 45 minutes. I know we aren't the richest school in the area- especially with all the money we just used for our new football field, but i think we should at least have a constant weather temperature throughout the day. Maybe that's what makes our school different from the rest, but I would prefer to be like everyone else and know what the weather's going to be like in school during the winter and spring seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment