Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curse Words



What's the trend among young kids? Swearing seems to be the fad that's taking over our future generations minds. Every time I walk by a group of kids; I am able to hear swears, even if they aren't as severe as others. Curse words are used everywhere in the world and I think it's time we really thought about them. Not only are they derogatory, but they can offend people. If someone started swearing at me, I would consider them rude. Even if they aren't yelling, young kids use them in their everyday language. I admit I have sworn before, but sometimes it just gets ridiculous. A lot of the stories I have been told by my friends include these derogatory terms. It doesn't make people look cool; it just makes them look immature. I really think kids and even adults should learn to rephrase what they say because it is offensive, and people will take it personally.

1 comment:

  1. It is horrible to hear young kids swear, and I hear it all the time. Older people sgould swear less because they are teaching the younger kids that it is okay to swear. I agree that kids who swear are immature. They need to learn other words to express their feelings.

    ReplyDelete