Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My PLN

In my Personal Learning Network, I want information about sports, including the three I play; softball, field hockey, and track. I am going to be a first year track athlete, so i need all the information I could get on track. The PLN helps you use websites to find useful information to help you and your interests. I am also really interested in History, so my PLN would help me find Historical information i may find interesting. The PLN really would help me navigate the internet easier and i would suggest using it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jillian, Julia from Van Meter here :)

    It cool you know what you want to do with your PLN. I wish I could do track haha :). But thats really cool I hope you find a lot of good information about track. I don't personally know too much about it but I'll put out the word your looking for information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia! Do you do any sports? And thank youu for helping!

    ReplyDelete